WOW Sports Offers a Limited 1-Year Warranty on all Products
We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your product. We will ensure your satisfaction. All products have a 1-year limited warranty to the original purchaser when used for normal recreational purposes.
To complete our simple warranty process, please fill out the warranty claim form.
- All warranties require proof of purchase date and original purchaser’s name to be shown on receipt.
- WOW Sports warranties products only within the US & Canada. For warranty issues outside of the US and Canada, please contact your seller.
For troubleshooting suggestions please contact us
THE WOW SPORTS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Failures caused by over-inflation and under-inflation.
- Snags, tears, cuts, and punctures obtained during normal use.
- Misuse, abuse, and neglect.
- Fading from exposure to sunlight or weathering.
- Improper storage.
- Product degradation due to chemicals (e.g., Chlorine.)
- Open box/Used items.
- Items purchased from Liquidation or unauthorized sellers.
If your product is still under warranty, please click on the FILE CLAIM button below to fill out the form and have the following information ready:
- Proof of Purchase: Please scan and attach sales receipt. WARRANTIES CANNOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT A RECEIPT. (Delivery confirmation is not a receipt)
- Contact information.
- Shipping information. (wowsports.com ships to addresses within the contiguous United States and Canada. We do not currently ship to Hawaii, Alaska or APO/FPO/DPO addresses.)
- Product Name and/or Model Number
- Product Production Code (Printed next to the valve or on the warranty hangtag sewn to the cover on the underside of the valve flap, or near the valve.) Examples on Claim Form.
- Photos of the Defect.
- Briefly describe the issue/damage that occurred (Please indicate the location of the problem- cover, main tube, backrest tube, etc.)